I think that is actually the name of Jackson, but I am stealing it for now because Isabel is getting so chubs. It is cute!! I love her little rolls and that fact that she is totally needing me to get the 3-6 month clothes out, but she'll have to wait for the move:)
Now onto the Real Simple survey of the month thanks to Natalie.
* What's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to you?
I don't know, but about me? I love when Ryan refers to me as "his bride" in public. It makes me blush every time.
* What was you most embarrassing moment?
I'll go with the underwear flashing at my sister Annette's wedding while trying to catch the bouquet (although no one saw it until her brother-in-law got his pictures back and had captured it on film). Did I also mention Andy and Annette have the picture in their wedding album for all to see??
* What's your favorite place in the world?
Anywhere with Ryan, but also laying on the beach with a good book or riding a horse at the Ranch.
* Biggest waste of time?
Solitaire.
* One or two piece swimsuit?
Nothing for a few months (or years), but most recently it is was a super cute maternity tankini.
* The "big" decision I'm currently wrestling with is...
The 2nd bedroom in our new house is super small. We bought a bed that is still on order for Mia (like headroom, footboard, etc) and I just think it is going to be too big. We can't return it, so what do we do? It is a big-girl bed so I am thinking of putting it away for now and getting a toddler bed for the meantime (she still in her crib).
3 comments:
I love the February pics! I used to beg grandma Ethel to do my hair in a side pony tail and she would refuse and say horribly rascist things. Wow, one week! I can't believe it. When are you coming to visit and let me eat Isabel?
Isabel is SOOOO adorable!!!! I am so in love with her! I want to meet her so bad...
My boy's not quite to the same "chubs" level, but he is gaining fast. Last Weds. he weighed 8 lbs, 9 oz. This Weds. he weighed 9 lbs, 2 oz... and he's going through some kind of growth spurt this week because he is eating almost every hour (so he'll gain even more)! I guess he's trying to catch up. Love to all!
Jackson is Chunkamunk so Chubba bubba is just fine. So cute though! They grow WAY too fast. COME VISIT! We love you and can't wait to visit you in IRVINE at the end of March.
Post a Comment