when you are so busy trying to settle in! All the boxes are out of the house and my wonderful mom broke them (almost all of them) down and took them to her house for their future move. Now we just have like 10 trash bags full of the packing material in our garage. Trash day is tomorrow so hopefully that will be gone. Now I am just trying to do the regular daily routine and get Isabel's clothes (3-6 months) in her dresser. Very exciting!
Other than that, not much to report. Ryan has been super busy with work, but in a good way. He leaves each day by 6pm which is awesome (especially since it takes 10 minutes to get home)! I am still trying to figure out the time change especially at night. I love having my mom close to play with although she went to Utah yesterday because Annette is having her baby today. Actually going to the hospital in 15 minutes...can you tell I am a little excited!?!?! She will have a c-section and we'll meet little Miss K. I know the name (in fact, I am the only one except her 2 little boys) and I can't wait to tell you. I will update later tonight with pictures and info.
I started the South Beach Diet this week, but headed into Phase 2 since I am breastfeeding Isabel. It is tough to cut the sugar, but I am dealing. Yesterday was really bad with a headache and all, but I am trying not to start on the DC (Diet Coke). I am hoping to lose some weight first and then I will start the exercise program (I will start walking each day...see below for more info). Ryan's work pays for his gym membership to 24 Hour Fitness and I can add-on for $20. Pretty good, eh? But I want to be ready to really do this...only if Kristen was here to train me:)
I also finally purchased a double stroller today. I got the Peg Perego Aria Twin at Babies R Us. Mia loved it at the store and my sister-in-law Amy had and loved it. It is more $$, but I had a gift card from Ryan's cousin, so that helped out. It is also only 14 lbs which is nice since Mia is 32 and Isabel is 14. That's a lot of weight to be pushing around town! I am excited to bust it out and take the girls for a walk. I am hoping tomorrow since it is super cold today.
Now I am off to nap because both girls are sleeping. WOOHOO!
3 comments:
wish I were there to train you, too - fun! especially since you guys have NICE WEATHER! and 24-hr fitness.
have fun getting settled in, nice to have your mama to help. sweet that ryan's only 10min from work!!
Yay for the double stroller! I don't know how you've managed up to this point!!
sounds like you're doing great, rach! and hooray for annette! i can't wait to hear the name. . .
Post a Comment