today wasn't as bad as I expected, but I was on edge by the time Ryan came home. The girls and I got ready and went to Trader Joe's out by Woodbury which is a new community in Irvine. The store was great, nice and big with excellent parking and hardly anyone in the store. But it was far away! We then hit Panera Bread for a bagel and a walk around the fountain before heading home for naps. Mia did sleep in her bed for a couple hours and then came in to see Isabel and I and fell asleep again on our floor. Silly lady! In the afternoon, we went to a park close by our house which I can walk to, but I have to figure out how to get there. Mia loved it and I look forward to going more often now that I found a good one where I can sit with Isabel and she can do everything on her own.
Isabel is doing great, but I have a blister on my boob. So not a joy!!! It is SOOO painful when she latches on, makes me want to cry. Hopefully it will go away soon.
3 comments:
ouchie. i had the worst nursing pain with parker. turned out it wasn't mastitis, but a skin infection. got some drugs and it went away. i would call your dr. if you still have it in a couple of days, you never know if meds might help.
can i see you in june??
Yes please!!! I would love to see you and meet Miles. :)
Oh ouch! That makes it rough when little infections and blisters get in the way. I'm so sorry!
I'm glad that everything is going well.
I want to see you in June too :) Maybe some day!
Take care!
Post a Comment