27 February 2007

We are...


MOVING!!! Again? you say. Yes. It came out of nowhere (not really we know everything is working out so well because of our Heavenly Father). Ryan was asked to interview for Tarsadia Hotels in Newport Beach. We thought he would go through the process, but didn't anticipate anything coming out of it. We love our life in LA and although felt we would end up in the OC in the far future, weren't ready to leave. But here we go! We are moving on the 9th to Irvine (Woodbridge) and really looking forward to being so close to both of our families. We found a great place to rent...2 bedroom, 2 bath, corner lot townhouse with 2 car attached garage, huge patio & an amazing association--20+ pools, a bunch of parks, walking trails, etc. We are moving at the end of next week (professional movers THANK YOU!!) so my life is a bit stressful (not to mention Mia has taken to playing with her poo again and is the ultimate 2 year-old). So that's what I've been dealing with and why I haven't been blogging too well. And you'll have to excuse me until we get settled.


8 comments:

JoJo said...

Your new setup sounds awesome. I hope the move isn't too stressful... yay for pro movers. Lots of love!

Leslie said...

cool! that's so exciting, rachel! i know you weren't loving that apartment and a house will be so welcome in your life, let me tell you!

that's great news, now it will be easier to see you in June!!!

kristenita said...

WOW!!! that is awesome - more of a house for you guys, that's fun. and close to family is always good. I am very jealous you get MOVERS! that will be so nice! congrats on the new job to ryan!

Mandy said...

Woo-Hoo! Awesome! Congrats on the new job! Hopefully better hours for Ryan, right? I hope you get to see him more! :)

stephanie said...

oh, i love irvine! we lived there for a year. it is so nice. i am happy for you guys. being close to family is the best!

Jess said...

Wow, that is a big change, but such a great one! Congrats to Ryan! I can't wait to see the inside of your new place. It looks like it will be so much fun and so spacious after an apt.

I am excited for you guys. I am so glad that you get professional movers too!

Good luck with the move.

Kathy said...

I am sooo jealous! Your new home sounds wonderful, and professional movers... does it get any better than that?! We'll be excited to hear how t all goes!

go boo boo said...

Congratulations! I too am very excited for you two. Once again living the dream...