She is a really calm and collected baby, very easily comforted. Not so last night. She was a little fussy and then she flipped out. She started to cry and would not stop. Ryan and I both tried for a long time, but she would not calm down. We finally gave her some gas drops and she calmed down enough to want to nurse, but she would pull off every few seconds and cry a little bit, just to remind me she was still sad. She feel asleep at 930pm and the 230am was the first feeding, so that was nice. But the poor girl was not properly dressed for bed with no fresh diaper (just a long-sleeved onesies). I was all paranoid about her being cold, but she did good.
So today's outlook is not so good in this house and of course, I have nothing planned. I am hoping the weather isn't as freaky/windy as it has been the past couple days so we can try out a park or a walk or something. Wish me luck.
2 comments:
Good luck! Owen woke up at the 4 am feeding and didn't think he needed to go back to sleep, but he finally did in our bed giving poor AK like 6 inches to sleep with. Unfortunately the boys have been waking up at the 6ish feeding which I know will catch up with them - probably tonight. Where do you get Mia's tights - they are so cute!
I hear ya! We went through the big girl bed mess. We eventually put up a gate in the doorway. She got up and played with her toys, and then would whine for us to come, but soon learned that once we tucked her in, we weren't coming back in until morning. Sometimes, when Maggie cries out in the night, I'll go in there to calm her down, but I never lay down with her. Thankfully, Ryleigh (so far) sleeps through any Maggie crying, and Maggie sleeps through fussy Ryleigh. Good luck - it's a pain! Do they share a room? If not, you're lucky. :)
Post a Comment