06 March 2007

Moving along...

Things are coming along. I organized the toys which was a big task. I have a few things to get to tomorrow, but we'll see how that happens as Mia has thrown up 3 times tonight. She went in her room before bathtime to go poo-poo in her spot. It got all over because it was runny--the thrown-downs. As we were cleaning her up and encouraging her to go to the tub, she puked all over. She took a shower with Ryan and then threw up again cuddling in her room. She made it to bed and then threw up again. She is back in there and we are keeping fingers crossed. I really hope she is done and has a good day tomorrow so I can wrap things up here.

I need to pack up some clothes for us all for the next few days and get the other things we'll need (diapers, books, toys, blankies, etc). Also need to get a box of the random stuff for us to take--cleaning supplies, personal documents, etc. Hopefully it will be a good day for us and we'll get it all done. The movers come early Thursday and then I think the girls and I will spend the night in the OC just to make it easier on Friday for them to get packed up and to Irvine. It is different to have movers doing it all because we feel like we aren't doing enough (even though we don't have to do anything) and we just want to get it done. Anyway, I will post as I can...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You poor thing having to deal with a sick kid on top of moving - even if you have packers and movers! Hope everything calms down and your move goes smoothly!