We are here and I finally have internet!!! It took about an hour on the phone today, but I did it! I need to write more and will, but wanted to tell you I am alive and doing well. And only have 1 more box to unpack thanks to my mom and Ryan.
Here's a couple pictures to hold you over. The first is of Isabel on her blessing day (though not in her blessing dress). My camera sucks and so I will have to get some from others. The 2nd is all the peeps that came to the blessing. Can you believe that? It was pretty crazy getting a picture, but totally worth it. More to come very soon...
2 comments:
oh my gosh, that is a crazy amount of visitors in your ward. i bet people were all, "wassup with the phelpses having all these people? there's nowhere to sit!"
you look beautiful, even with your eyes closed, and one more box? you have nice people around you. :)
oh, and isabel is totally looking like mia in that picture. does she in real life, too?
Is Mike really that tall?
Post a Comment