Things have been plugging along here. And I've got some fun highlights for you.
1. Lisa and Charlotte came over Friday for lunch/girl time. Charlotte is precious and Lisa is a great mom. I am really sad to be moving away, but at least it won't be too far. Charlotte is long and skinny and reminds me how big Isabel is (she is now wearing 3-6 months and the stuff fits. There is also 2 big totes of clothes, so I don't think she'll get to wearing everything.)
2. We saw Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson at the Century City Mall food court. Crazy, eh? They look and sound just like I would think. They were out with their son and his friend, eating Panda Express.
3. Mia is hilarious. While at the mall Friday, she was so cute. She had on her big time snow boots and Dora backpack. She walked all over with us and was so obedient. She was loving it and we were loving her!
3. Ryan is great! He cleaned his drawers out and the pantry (maybe a bit too much!) He also bought me a dress, skirt, and shoes for church wear. And bbq'ed the chicken and did all the clean-up for dinner with my family last night. And unloaded the dishwasher this morning. And made my breakfast!! WHAT A GUY!
4. The move prep is coming along. The biggest thing left to clean through is the toys. Yikes! And I need to be on top of the laundry this week:( Blah! The last moving quoter came this morning (and the company that will do it because they are friends). They will pack us up Thursday and load (hehe) up and move Friday. We are also having them pick up my parents' fridge, washer and dryer at the storage unit and unpack the kitchen. Love it!!!
4 comments:
sounds like fun! isabel and charlotte are both so pretty! dark hair has never been seen in my family on any babies, really, so it's a novelty for me to see it!
and celeb sightings are always fun. neal & i hobnobbed (saw) jen garner and ben affleck in big sur before they were married/pregnant. it was weird.:)
and ryan buys you clothes? you need to talk more about that. i can't imagine nil having any sort of clue that way. he did buy me a cute sweater once when we were dating. it stopped there. :) love you! good luck with the move!
Very nice. Wish we could be there to help...not! j/k. You will miss your celebrity sightings...Tom & Rita...that is cool. Annette is here and thinks she is having twins. She is not THAT big. Maybe a 10 pounder but not TWINS! Have fun in the Irvine 3rd...I am very excited for you and yes jealous too!
Mia is freakin' hilarious! I love the snowboots at the mall and the fact that Tom & Rita "sound" just like you thought they would - I love it. Oh you will see some reality show people in the OC, unfortunately!
Oh you are so close to the big move! Good luck with everything. Your kids are so cute!
I love Mia with the headband on. She is so funny! Isabel is beautiful. I am so glad that you are getting movers to help you. That is a big stress with a new little one.
Awesome on the sightings! Isn't it so weird to see them in real life?
Take care!
Post a Comment