22 March 2007

Pictures of Penelope


What a cutie!! I talked to Annette and she sounded great. Penelope has been sleeping a lot which helps. We were talking like any other day and I kept thinking "Wow! You just had a baby!" Now I am really serious about getting to Utah soon since all the babies have arrived.
I've been lazy about pictures and need to step it up. The girls & I took our first walk in the double stroller. It was great and I love my purchase. I had a bit of buyer's remorse earlier in the day, but got over it and hit the streets. It will be so nice for cruising around the neighborhood and hitting up the parks & pools. I was all set to go to playgroup tomorrow with Merr (dear family friend--like a sister who lives 2 doors away), but I just realized I am getting my hair cut. I am sad to miss it because I need to meet people and make friends STAT. On the hair, I am cutting it short, like short-short. Like when I did it after my mission at the Belmont (remember Kristen?) I am excited because I need some style and something that is super easy. Hopefully it will work out...I will let you know soon.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

wow, she is so cute! love those round c-section heads! :)

JoJo said...

You totally need to post hair pics! Can't wait to see...

kristenita said...

yes, the fun felicity haircut! that will be cute. pictures please!!

(I want to do it to, but am too chicken. if I knew I would look as cute as you, meg ryan and felis, then I would do it... until then I will sport the ponytail daily.)