I didn't talk to my sister Boo yesterday which is crazy since I normally talk to her multiple times a day. Sorry! Wednesday night, I was really stressed about all that I wanted to do before the move. And I was getting sick and fast. My throat was killing me and I had chills. I took some medicine and zonked out at 8pm while Ryan held Isabel. He woke me up at 10pm to feed her and gave me a blessing. It was amazing of course. I had a great night's sleep (she woke up again at 3am and then at 630am) and a great day. Isabel slept a ton and was mellow when she was up. Mia played and watched a lot of TV (hope she's not scarred for life, but I doubt it). And I felt perfectly healthy and did so much. I cleaned out the bathroom closet (which was a huge task with tons of stuff from NuSkin and Neutrogena--thanks to my brother who works there and hooks us up), my makeup drawer, the linen closet, Mia's bathroom, and organized the sippy cups. I also did 2 loads of laundry and had 2 moving guys come to do estimates. WOW, what a day! Especially since on Wednesday I couldn't clean through the books without Mia driving me nuts! I did resolve in the morning that if something didn't get done, it would be OK since the movers will move it all. Today, we have another mover coming, Music Makers, and Lisa & baby Charlotte coming over to hang out. Hope you have a great one!
Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
02 March 2007
We missed you too
I didn't talk to my sister Boo yesterday which is crazy since I normally talk to her multiple times a day. Sorry! Wednesday night, I was really stressed about all that I wanted to do before the move. And I was getting sick and fast. My throat was killing me and I had chills. I took some medicine and zonked out at 8pm while Ryan held Isabel. He woke me up at 10pm to feed her and gave me a blessing. It was amazing of course. I had a great night's sleep (she woke up again at 3am and then at 630am) and a great day. Isabel slept a ton and was mellow when she was up. Mia played and watched a lot of TV (hope she's not scarred for life, but I doubt it). And I felt perfectly healthy and did so much. I cleaned out the bathroom closet (which was a huge task with tons of stuff from NuSkin and Neutrogena--thanks to my brother who works there and hooks us up), my makeup drawer, the linen closet, Mia's bathroom, and organized the sippy cups. I also did 2 loads of laundry and had 2 moving guys come to do estimates. WOW, what a day! Especially since on Wednesday I couldn't clean through the books without Mia driving me nuts! I did resolve in the morning that if something didn't get done, it would be OK since the movers will move it all. Today, we have another mover coming, Music Makers, and Lisa & baby Charlotte coming over to hang out. Hope you have a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude, you got more done yesterday than I have in the last 6 months! I so wish I could come and help you, but if I got pulled over they probably won't let me out of the hospital's vicinity, let alone near an airport! I'm glad you called me by 9 am so we are back on track...
wow - yeah, you got a lot done!
I'm glad you are feeling better - thank goodness for blessings!!
I can't believe you are moving so fast - good luck... just think it will be done soon & the moving IN part is way "funner" than the moving OUT part.
wow, rachel! that's awesome that you got so much done. i can't wait to have real movers. i think i'll feel like royalty having someone come in and do that all for me. i can only imagine how wonderful that will be. and you totally deserve it. :)
Post a Comment