09 March 2007

Waiting on the truck...ABC meme

The truck is loaded and on its way! Ryan is waiting to meet with our landlord for the final inspection. I am waiting for a call from the movers to meet them at my parent's storage unit to pick up the fridge and washer & dryer. Finally!!

And since I am bored, I will do this ABC meme thanks to Natalie.

* ACCENT: Totally, for sure dude!
* BEST FRIEND: - Can I have a few? Ryan, my 5 sisters, and my mom:)
* CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: kitchen floors and toilets
* DOG OR CAT: A small dog that doesn't shed or a cat that likes to live outside
* ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: cell phone and computer
* FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING: Oil & vinegar with salt & pepper
* GOLD OR SILVER: silver/platnium
* HANDBAG OF CHOICE: Currently? Pink diaper bag
* INDULGENCE: Chocolate crossiant (like the one I had this morning for C'est Bon.
* JOB TITLE: Mom.
* KIDS: Mia Susan 2 and Isabel Ann 2 months.
* LATEST PERSONAL PURCHASE: Lily Padz (so exciting! Thanks to Mandy)
* MOST FREQUENTLY CRAVED SNACK: Hot chocolate.
* NAIL POLISH OF CHOICE: French on fingers (when they are long enough which is never) and Garnet Red for toes.
* OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Only for childbirth reasons.
* PHOBIAS: Heights and earthquakes (plus I hate being alone in any house as I freak out about it).
* QUOTE: "Wherever you are is exactly where you should be." (I don't know who said it, but it used to hang on my sister, Annette's wall)
* REASON TO SMILE: Today? We are moving!
* SIBLINGS: 1 brother--Matt, 5 sisters--Megan, Liz, Katie, Annette & Jocelyn (I am too lazy to give you the links, but they are all on my blog)
* TIME I RISE IN THE MORNING: This morning? 630am. Normally? If I'm lucky, 730am
* UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: ??
* VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: peppers
* WORST HABIT: biting my nails.
* X-RAYS: Ankle, once when I blocked a kick from my sister, Katie and sprained it the day before EFY (explain that one to everyone that asked!) and once in Aug 06 when my ankle randomly was killing me (plus for my teeth at the dentist).
* YUMMY FOOD I MAKE: I won a prize for my chili this summer at our ward bbq.
* ZOO ANIMAL I MOST LIKE: monkeys

2 comments:

stephanie said...

i hate kitchen floors and toilets, too.

good luck with the move!

go boo boo said...

I am so impressed by the chili award! Loved it, and will copy!