30 January 2007

Funny Quotes and Cute Pictures

Mia helping cook some peanut butter cookies. It is her new favorite thing and can be quite a challenge.

In her carseat, chilling out
Isabel falling asleep before a diaper change

Mia is hilarious. I've needed to get some of this down, so here goes!

When she is in her bed "falling asleep," (aka playing and reading and singing songs), if she hears us cough, she asks "OK, Mommy?" If you don't answer, she will continue to ask. And when you do say yes that you are OK, she says to her friends "Mommy OK."

I walked by at 1am the other night with Isabel and Mia said "Hi Mom, what are you doing?" I told her and she fell back asleep. Crazy girl!

She really likes to say "Thank you much!" and shake your hand.

She is into "scary monsters" right now. When she sees our DVD collection, she immediately goes to "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" and says "Scary monster!!" at Jim Carrey on the shelve. She even pulled it out yesterday.

She likes to have conversations with herself. The other day she said "How you doing, Mia?...Fine, thank you much."

There are other ones, but I can't remember which means I need to do this more often.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh, Maggie does the same, "OK, Mommy?" when we cough or something. Aren't 2 year olds hilarious?!

Leslie said...

they're both so cute, rachel. you do need to record that stuff, i'm so glad for blogs for that very reason.
thank you much. byebye. :)

Kathy said...

How cute! I can't wait till Landon starts talking. I love the sleeping picture, so sweet.

JoJo said...

Isabel is so adorable!!! And Robert and I were laughing way hard when we read the Mia quotes. Keep 'em coming. Love you!

Jess said...

Cute little pictures Rachel! Isabel looks just like Ryan I think! How fun.

I love the things that Mia is saying. Too cute!