04 January 2007

Almost there...

I went to my Dr today. Very good news. I am 2 cm dilated, 80% effaced, and she is at a -1 station (moving down the pipes, as I explained to Ryan). So we set an appointment at 7am on Monday for induction!! We are very excited to have the light at the end of the tunnel so near. My Dr is great...he would've done it tomorrow, but he had some delivery tonight and he felt it would be late. I think that would've been a bit scary, so I like 7am Monday. So look for details Monday!

5 comments:

stephanie said...

ooo-- good luck!

Jess said...

How exciting Rach! I can't wait to hear details! Rylee came out A LOT faster than Tayler so it was amazing.

Good luck. We will be thinking of you. Can't wait to see another cute little Phelps baby! What names do you have picked out?

kristenita said...

wow! best wishes & good luck to you missy! W can't wait to see the pictures & hear your tale - rest up this weekend & congrats in advance!

(I had my postpartum visit today - I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks, I guess people don't lie when they say "they grow up so quickly" . . .)

Leslie said...

aaaaa! that's crazy and wonderful! I hope it all goes well. I've been majorly thinking of you lately. can't wait to hear how it goes and who she is! :)

go boo boo said...

WOO HOO, gotta love your doc.