Here is Isabel all bundled up in her carseat for our first outing on Saturday.

And silly Mia in her hat getting ready for her nap. She used to cuddle with me and take naps in my bed with me, but she has amazingly learned how to play and rest in her own crib. It is the best!! She is such a big girl and great sister. Isabel was crying today and Mia ran into our room to Isabel's bed and said "Ok baby, Mommy is coming!"
I still want to write up my birth story, but just can't find the time to sit down. Yesterday was pretty good with both girls alone. My dear friend Lisa and her parents came to visit. Mia woke up from her nap prematurely while they were here and she was sad. She only wanted me, as did Isabel. I was nursing Isabel and holding Mia. Very interesting. Today was Ryan first official day at work. It is 515pm and he has not left work which makes me really sad. Today didn't start out great because I slept poorly last night. I've been having migraines and had one pretty much all night long. Isabel did pretty good, but I was struggling. She woke up at 615am and would not go back to sleep for a long time so I just got a short nap while Ryan showered. I was sad to see him go and it took awhile for me to recover. But Mia and I have had some fun times today...I am getting cabin fever and I am sure she is too. Unfortunately, it is cold here (at least for us) so we can't go outside. If Ryan does get home at an OK hour, I will have him take her out for a ride or something.
Enjoy the cute pics and hopefully I will write more soon.
2 comments:
oh rach, hang in there! it's hard for a while, but it gets easier. that doesn't mean much now, but just remember that little mia is the one with the feelings, and often, she might need you more than isabel does. i struggled with 2 after parker was born, hubby not home, etc., it gets easier. just don't put any pressure on yourself. love those girls!
love you
Those pictures are so darling. I love that MIa wears a hat. How cute! (and that shirt looks a bit familiar :)
2 is a total adjustment! I won't even go to the grocery store for a while because I was so scared to take 2 by myself and now it's no big deal. You sound like you are doing amazing! Don't think that you need to do anything else, but snuggle those 2 precious little girls. Everything else can wait!! Sorry about the migranes- those are the worst.
Take care my friend! Love you!
Post a Comment