18 January 2007

Helpful Mia

Here's Mia being a cute, helpful big sister. She loves to brush Isabel's "cute" hair. She is really doing great!

And here is another cute picture of my big girl. We are now working on getting her to actual sleep while she in her bed (instead of playing for 2 hours and then falling asleep for a bit). She gets a prize and these pretty gloves and earrings were her prize yesterday (thank you, $1 Spot at Target and Mom for stocking up our prize drawer!)


Isabel is getting on a pretty schedule, even at night. She has a longer stretch early on in the night then is up for a bit, then eats at 12am, 330am, and 6am, then sleeps til 9-930ish. It is great to have the longer stretches! And I just really need to get to bed early. I just like to hang out with Ryan, so it is difficult. I am still having migraines randomly throughout the day and night. I had 2 major ones last night. When Ryan got up at 6am, I was in the middle of one and asked him for a blessing. It was very comforting and I am grateful for his worthiness. And know that the migraines will only continue for a short time.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh no! I'm sorry you are having migraines! Is it just a postpartum thing? Did it happen with Mia? I had them in the first trimester with both of mine. I hope you feel better soon!

Yay for Isabel sleeping through the night! And we went through the whole, "Stay in your big girl bed" thing for two months! We just put up a baby gate and let her play in her room and told her to tuck herself back in when she was done. :)

And I'm soooooo with you on needing to get to bed earlier, but wanting to hang out with the spouse.