06 January 2007

Fun Day for Miss Mia

We had a fun day with lots of activity. Ryan worked out while Mia and enjoyed some morning cuddling. I snuck away to get my last mani-pedi for awhile (and to have my toes looking good for delivery) while Ryan and Mia got ready for the day. We then hit Target for last minute supplies for the baby and then took Mia to Chuck E Cheese's. She thought it was so cool, mostly to see all the kids running around and to get tickets from the games. We wanted to have a special day with her so she knows how great she is (which I am sure she totally got as a 2 year-old...or something). We came home for naps and then went to our favorite hamburger place, Barney's for dinner.

I really wanted to get some cleaning done so Ryan and I set out this evening. I was trying to vacuum Mia's room and the vacuum was not working at all. We decided it needed a new bag, but didn't have any. Ryan also decided to clean out the suction-tube which was jammed, like rock-solid jammed, with junk (mostly fibers from our rug). It was a totally mission impossible (and gross), but he loved it. I then headed out to get new bags, but had to go to 3 stores before buying the wrong size because I was too frustrated to wait. And now it works awesome.

Oh and while I was gone getting the bags, Mia stuck a golden crisp up her nose. Ryan had to extract it with the tweezers. Yikes. I hope this is not a sign of things to come and she learned her lesson.

I think this will be it for now...look for baby updates on Monday!! (And for those who asked, the baby's middle name will be Ann after Ryan's mom--her middle name. And the top two choices right now are Isabel and Ella. We just want to wait and see to make sure.)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like a fun, fabulous day! I love those "special" days where you feel so good and get so much accomplished! I am sure Mia loved it! I hope that you have had a relaxing day today. Good luck tomorrow!

Love ya!

Leslie said...

what a weird feeling to know that you are definitely, for sure, having a baby tomorrow! i can't imagine how you are going to sleep tonight. but do your best. i love you!

can't wait to see her! and i love all three names. :)