I got my new sling (I will take a picture as soon as someone who can take a picture is around) and we went for a walk yesterday. Isabel loved the sling and Mia was in heaven to be out in her bike. We went to Starbucks for our special treat of a small hot chocolate and crossiant to share. Then back home. It was great to be out! And my mom is now staying with us again as my dad is in Hawaii. She is spending days between Liz, Matt, and I, but stays here at night. So today we went to our class at the YMCA. Mia and I went to gym and mom stayed with sleeping Isabel. Then we checked out some double strollers (any suggestions??) at Traveling Tikes and then got donuts (heehee) and sat on the benches at the temple while Mia ran around. Again, so great to be out. Since the Dr approved (as long as we control who touches the babe), I feel much more confident about going out. And the weather has been great too--in the 70s.
So for reals, need help with the double stroller thing. I am thinking the Maclaren twin traveller or a sit-n-stand or the graco. I think the graco is a tank...what about you?
5 comments:
The graco is a tank, but may be necessary, and then you can sell it on ebay (like we did). Katie has a good jogging stroller that is easy to cart/fold around. I will ask around for you. Uhm donuts...
no idea on strollers....
but you are so lucky to be able to take that baby out! we have to stay in for at least 8weeks here during the winter thanks to colds/flu/RSV being so bad for babies.
and I'm jealous it's in the 70s. we have a -20 wind chill warning for tonight. yes, twenty below zero.
Check out the Phil and Ted's E3 stroller. I have a link to it on my blog. It can be a single or a double. It is the best I have seen around. Shane and Hannah just got one two and I think they really like it.
don't get the sit and stand. i don't know anyone who hasn't regretted it. it is good for short trips to the park, or something, but wouldn't be great for a mall or disneyland. i have an inglesina double. i love it. it is like a nice, good quality double umbrella. it folds pretty small and has reclining seats. i would buy it again in a second. i got it at babies-r-us.
um, isabel is really cute.
Hey Rachel! What kind of sling did you get? I have two - a pouch and a Mei Tai. Ryleigh hates the pouch, but totally digs the MT. I wanna see a picture!
About the stroller...I *heart* my double jogger from Babies R Us. It's an Expedition. I swear, I barely touch it, and it goes flying in front of me...soooooo smooth! I don't know if it fits in my van yet...it's kind of bulky, but I don't need it anywhere but the sidewalks since it's my exercise stroller. I guess it all depends on what your purpose for the stroller is. When we do the mall or the store, Maggie walks or rides in a cart.
Post a Comment