10 January 2007

Our newest addition


She's here! It was a great experience (about which I will try and post tomorrow when I am not falling asleep...both kids are in bed, so I am headed there too).


Isabel Ann was born at 1:16pm on January 8th (which, ps, is Elvis' birthday too) with only 3 pushes (2 real ones, my Dr told me). All 9 pounds and 20 1/2 inches of her! She is beautiful and has been really great so far. An amazing eater and sleeper. Mia is doing great too. More to come tomorrow, but here is a picture to keep you interested:)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

so so so adorable, rachel! i love her name and her cheeks, too. great job, you rock!
9 pounds! miles was 5. i'm so weak, i don't think i could do what you did.
love you, so glad it all went well! she's a perfect little gift. ;)

stephanie said...

yay! you are totally a rockstar, rachel. she is beautiful. congratulations!

Jess said...

Horray little Isabel is here! What a perfect name and she is too cute. I can't believe she was still 9 pounds. Wowie you deserve a medal.

I am so happy that you are both doing so well (and that Mia is as well). Take every advantage when they are both asleep :)

Love you!

kristenita said...

FELICITACIONES, MAMA!
look at all those delicious rolls! you are a champ - 2 pushes, wow. congrats, can't wait to read the story later.
sleep, sleep, sleep!

JoJo said...

I can't wait to meet Isabel! I have to, though, because it probably wouldn't be fun for me to have my baby in a car or on a plane. Love to all! Congrats to Mia the big sister as well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. And what a beautiful name!