Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
02 January 2007
Boring New Years Eve
We had a very boring New Years' Eve. We did not stay up til midnight and even when we watched the countdown in New York at 9pm our time, we didn't really celebrate. The sparkling cider stayed in the fridge and we were planted on the couch. I guess that is what happens when the 2 year-old is asleep and her very pregnant mom doesn't want to move:) I do have a cute picture of Mia in her New Years' hat that Maama saved for her. I will post that later when I can find my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you had a "boring" New Years Eve! You need to rest up for that baby on the way! Plant your bootie all you want for the next few weeks (or days. Can't wait to see the new little one!
Take care of yourself.
Ours was boring too. We were in bed by 10:30! We toasted sparkling cider with the boys and saved more until later...but drank it with breakfast in the morning! The boys are still asking to see the fireworks, since we mistakenly told them there would be some, and I keep saying, dude that's not until July 4th!
Post a Comment