02 November 2007

Oh what a night...

First, yesterday I was a little hysterical. No one was napping and I was reaching the limit. So we all went in the backyard and planted out flowers (that we've had sitting there for a few weeks, but because of wind and fires couldn't plant them.) Mia loved it and Isabel like watching us. I then had a great YW Stake leadership meeting and heard from our new Stake Prez about his experience getting called. Very cool.

But then last night took a turn...when I got home, Mia was up (oh, she fell asleep on the couch at 4pm while I was taking a shower and slept til 6pm!!) and Isabel was asleep in Ryan's dead-asleep arm. So I took Isabel who woke up (smelled the milk) and got her to sleep again with some yummies. I laid her in her bed and asked Mia to be quiet. Not so much...Isabel was up and I was sad. Then Mia threw up. Cleaned that up & everyone finally fell asleep...until Isabel woke up at 11:15pm and I was a human-pacifier until 11:45pm when I could not take it. So I let her cry in her bed for awhile until Ryan rescued her and got her to sleep. Then Mia woke up at 1230ish and puked a bit, so I slept with her until 5am when Isabel woke up again. Feed her and heard Mia puking AGAIN. Ryan took care of that, but then everyone was up. I snoozed til 6am when Ryan hit the gym. I was all dressed to go running when he came home (heart rate monitor and all, and my running tight-pants which I am sure you'd love to see!), but the girls and I fell asleep before he got back (Isabel in her bed and Mia and I the floor). I didn't even hear him leave for work!

So we are mellow today with a trip to the Dr's at 2pm. And lots of pukey laundry to do!

7 comments:

Natalie and Boys said...

Great Blog, Rach.
What is it about 2 that makes like so much harder. I swear Beck couldn't be a better baby, but I still never have any time these days. Mia looks so grown up. What a sweet heart.
Let me know if you do anything cute in your music makers that I should add.

JoJo said...

Yucky! I hope Mia feels better! :(

Leslie said...

guy, what's up with all the pukeys? sorry rach!

go boo boo said...

that makes me so sad - you didn't say anything this morning - it's all me me me! so sorry. so sad Mia is puking!

Mandy said...

YOu poor thing. That is the WORST when little ones are sick. :(

Mrs. Dub said...

vomit = no good.

vomit x 2 = terrible.


hang in there!

Kate said...

I am sorry! That doesn't sound fun. I hope they are doing better...