Today, I am extremely grateful for so many things, one of which is you. I love my blogging network of friends and family and the love and advice and laughter we share. Please have a wonderful day!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...last week, I had Thursday Joy School and had a great time. The girls are so cute to watch as they learn and figure things out. We went to Park Day on Friday and Chuck E Cheese on Saturday. It was the bribe for using the potty, but I don't think she was connecting it so we took her. Mia loved it and Isabel was in awe. And the potty training has been going great. She's had a few accidents, but she is great. Monday, we played with Maama and Bhampa while we did laundry and hit the library in NB. Tuesday, we joined Katie, Josh & kids at Disneyland. It was CRAZY busy, but fun. Mia loved it, except she does not like ANY ride inside (she tried to jump ship on Pirates and Pinocchio). And then we drove to St George yesterday for Turkey Day. It was a long ride with a 3 hour "layover" in Las Vegas where we met with some friends (they are moving to Tennessee so we don't know when we'll see them again, so it was worth it).
OK, you are now updated with a promise for some pictures. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
2 comments:
gobble gobble to you!
I bet it was nice in St. George for turkey day. So glad you made it there and home again safely. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Love you!
Post a Comment