05 November 2007

Grateful Monday

We sang "Sweet is the Work" yesterday during Sacrament meeting and I was particularly struck by the 6th verse (which I don't think I've ever actually sang, but I was reading the words).

Then shall I see and hear and know
All I desired and wished below,
And every pow'r find sweet employ
In that eternal world of joy.

Pretty neat, eh? I am striving for that, to see and hear and KNOW all that I desire here. I am going to try and keep that with me this week.

I am really grateful for the Spirit and for listening to it. I'm been working on being more in tune and really recognizing the inspiration and thoughts I receive. And I have noticed that as I do that, I receive more! Isn't that great?! What a blessing! Especially as a stresser-mother this has been helpful. I ask for so much help from my Heavenly Father and I just want Him to know that I recognize his hand in my life.

PS--That's Mia when she was little. We used to visit the LA Temple Visitors' Center a lot (since we lived 2 blocks away). She always loved this Christus statue. And I still don't know how to post pictures from the web onto my blog (help) and my blog is so boring (Katie, help!).

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm not sure what you want to do, but here's what I think you are talking about. If you found a picture online that you wanted to share, right click it and save it somewhere on your computer. Then you can upload it like you normally would do a picture.

Rachel said...

I think that is it Mandy! Thanks. And thanks for the title...too cute!

go boo boo said...

Thanks for the "tune in" reminder. That picture is the awesomest.