Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
13 November 2007
Feeling better...
at least a little bit. I had the "throw-downs" all day. I am so grateful for friends. Julia, Jane's mom, took over Joy School and insisted that Mia come. Luckily, Isabel and I both slept. Merritt, Kate's mom, picked Mia up and kept her for a couple hours after school too. It was just what I needed. Ryan came home early feeling yucky and fell asleep on the air-mattress in the living room. We went for a drive and I just ate a bagel and some soup, nice and slow. I am still exhausted and weak, so I am hoping for an early night tonight. Fingers crossed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you were able to get help with Mia today. Hope you get some rest!
Post a Comment