Yes, you read that right. After not puking for a bit, she let it ALL out at the food court at Costco. While we shared a table with a cute, college-age couple. ALL over ME!! Seriously, I had nothing to catch it, so I used my hands and my lap. And there was a lot. I was soaking wet through my clothes. The poor couple got him some napkins and quickly finished their lunch. The next people to sit down were 2 cute grandmas who said "Oh, honey, you're having one of those days. We've all been there!" Today, I was supposed to teach Joy School, but that is not going to happen. The one bright note on puking is that, if we are home, she will run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. That makes me very grateful.
On a better note, we hosted our first Singles Brand FHE last night and it was a great success. We "climbed Mt Everest" together (we watched a movie about it) and had an ice cream bar. Then we did a little get-to-know you game. There was a great turnout and it seemed like everyone really enjoyed it.
And thanks to good friends...I just talked to Merritt (Kate's Mom from Joy School) and she said she would take over teaching this week! How nice for me to not have to worry this week. I will teach next week for her.
Since the house is extra clean from FHE, I think I will finally switch the girls clothes out for the warmer stuff. Why is that such a pain in my butt? I am always such a lagger, but I have to do it. Since we are home-bound today, I will tackle it.
4 comments:
NO!!!! I am so sorry. I love grandma's, they seem to add a needed level of peace when you want to rip your hair out. PERSPECTIVE. They realize what we only glimmer, time is quick. Our time right now of cleaning and wiping and picking up is all consuming, but it will pass before we know it and we, at least I hear, we will wonder where the time went. Will we miss these moments??? I think I just might.
Hope today is betta!
You poor thing! Poor Mia! At least she runs to the toilet when you are home.
Swapping out clothes is such a daunting task...I also hate it!
Enough about PUKE! I want skinny Rachel photos...."COME ON!"
Oh Rach, I am so sorry! I can totally relate. We have had way too many episodes of puking from Tayler.
It sucks when you have nothing to catch it in! I hope you made it home okay.
Hang in there my friend!
Post a Comment