14 November 2007

Happy Birthday Ryan!

I love Ryan because...

He is a strong man, both physically and spiritually.

He loves to play and play and play with Mia and her friends.

He is an amazing father, kind and sensitive with his 2 daughters. He loves them so much.

He is silly and loves to kid around.


He is a wonderful son, brother, and brother-in-law.

And, most of all, he is my best friend and he treats me like a queen each and every day.

HAPPY 29th, BABE!!!

Funny story--A co-worker asked how old he was turning and he said "29." She laughed and said "Haha. That's not going to work. Really, how old?" He had to show her his license to prove it! He is wise beyond his years:))

9 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! We think you are great too! Have a fabulous day.

stephanie said...

what a guy.

stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

We love Ryan! What a great guy... and I know a great husband and father to you and your adorable girls... Ryan you are so great and yes, wise beyond your years- A hard worker and fun to be around.. Happy Birthday...

Megan B said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you too. Have a great day. You ARE a babe -- in so many ways!

go boo boo said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! You are awesome.

Amber said...

where have I been? I missed all these. I didn't know you were sick, I am so sorry, I am a lame friend, I could have helped with the girls. happy birthday ryan! he has to be a pretty good catch the have caught you WOMAN! shall we celebrate tomorrow night?!?!
ps we did the posters, I found a pair of primary scissors...you missed some good fun.

Rosalene said...

Hi guys,
Remember us? I came across your blog while checking on Whitney and Ryan. We were in their ward in New York...anyway, just wanted to say hi and see how you guys are doing? Are you still in CA?
Your girls are darling and you both look great.
Our blog is web.mac.com/rosiepacini if you want say hi sometime. We hope everything is going well for you guys!!!
Take care,
Joseph and Rosie

JoJo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (way late), RYAN!!! Sorry this is so late... I am just catching up on blogs... and I'm a geek and totally spaced calling. But I hope it was a good one. Hold on there... we're the last ones in the family (you, Robert, and me) in our 20s!!!