24 November 2007

GO COUGARS!!!

Glad to report that the BYU won the big game 17-10 v. Utah. Ryan was there and I am sure will fill me in on it when he gets back to St George (after the 3 1/2-4 hour drive...maybe at 6am tomorrow morning when we are back on the I-15).

6 comments:

go boo boo said...

whatever dude.

Jess said...

How fun that he got to go. Sean was so pumped that day!

JoJo said...

WAHOO!!! Robert watched the game on our tv (we actually got it!) and we were so excited! (I was shopping at Target... alone... because I could... haha)

mcwally said...

Rachel!
I just found you and your beautiful blog! I love it. We're practically neighbors and yet never run into each other... but now I can keep up-to-date.

Your girls are absolutely beautiful. And you look wonderful.
I need to get your e-mail address (I have a little blog going, too, but I'm pretty lame about it).
-Mandy Clayton Walburger
(aka, Madeleine or mcwally)

Kate said...

You guys are awesome and I am glad the Cougs won for Ryan & You! Thanks for your hospitality...and for setting us up at Disneyland! We had a great time!

Carrigan Clan said...

RISE AND SHOUT! THE COUGARS ARE OUT! THEIR ON their way to fame...and glory....Sorry. Just STILL really excited about the game.