
Cover the girls with old t-shirts inside out and pull back hair

Show them how to dip fingers in paint

Soon they discover they can put the paint all over their hands

But beware, do not leave them alone (even to feed your 8 month-old baby) or they will paint each other. I wish I could let you hear their sweet laughter as they were doing this.
7 comments:
That made me laugh! I love the twins! They are adorable. I wish I were there painting with them, it looks like a lot of fun. We do a lot of art stuff but you are quite brave to allow the finger paint stuff, and inside. We'll have to ease up and try it.
They are so cute! How fun that they have one another- and that you have Merritt!
So cute. I am so glad you are there and that Mia has such a fun best friend. Love it. I too need to lighten up and get into the finger painting...maybe I will let Morgan and her playgroup go at it in the storage room!
Fun! Is that Kate with Mia? I am such a baby, they want to play with playdough and I try to find any excuse...I am a mean mom, fingerpaint, they would go bananas. I will tell them there is this nice lady, who goes by Ms. Rachel, find her.
So cute!!!
what dolls! i love that first picture of them. darling little budding ar-tists.
You are a brave women to let them do that! They look like they are having a blast.
Such fun times! Rylee would paint it everywhere BUT the paper.
Post a Comment