Isabel is growing so much! She still army-crawls all over, although she does a real crawl here and there. She sits up and can get to the sitting-up position from the crawl. She loves cheerios, but not so much with the carrots:) She is also crawling up things, like the step in our foyer that used to keep her blocked in the family room. Bummer! She also loves to follow us around the house. What a babe! Here's some recent photos.
3 comments:
She is such a cutie. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I still think of her as being 2 or 3 months old. That is crazy!
I love the spazy cart cover! So cute!
Yay! Thank you, I needed an Isabel fix, and so worth the wait. I want to eat her up. It's not fair we don't get to be together for all of the babies to grow up! They are getting big way too fast.
So cute! I love her tongue faces. :) Classic.
Post a Comment