22 September 2007

Ballerina

I have got to find dance classes for this girl this week. She LOVES it and is good (hey, I'm her mom, I can say that!) She saw this outfit in our "store" (a.k.a. the loaded totes of clothes from GENEROUS Aunt Becky) and insisted on them for her PJs tonight. How could I resist? She wanted to take pictures for Daddy (he is watching Ultimate Fighter at a friend's). I've never taught her any of this, she just did it herself.

She wanted a picture of her back

Oh come on, how cute is that!??


You can't tell, but she does this move on her tippy-toes!


Notice the pointed toes


Her own modern dance moves!

9 comments:

go boo boo said...

I want to eat her! That is soooooo adorable! Hello, you have Susan B.'s or wherever we went in CDM that moved to Red Hill. I wonder if it's still around?

JoJo said...

So cute!

Mandy said...

Darling pictures!

stephanie said...

ok, that shot of her back is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

:)

Megan B said...

Ask Julia about dance classes. Her girls all attend right off of Jeffrey somewhere. She is so cute. I wish Morgan and Mia could do dance together.

Kate said...

So cute! I am so excited for the dancing days! I love the pose where she is pointing her toes (I think you let her watch dancing with the stars...nice move!)

Jess said...

So You Think You Can Dance better just wait a few more years for that cutie pie.

Amber said...

this kills me, just kills me. she is hilariously darling. Try Pacific Dance. Or you could just keep teaching her!