Not the best picture, but Mia loves helping in the kitchen. She likes to cook and also, and this is my favorite, loves to set the table! I get everything out and she puts in on the table! Awesome!!
For funny quotes, Ryan said not to share, but come on...this was too funny! We were talking about Daddy's strong body and how it heals (he hurt his eye playing basketball this morning & we were going to take him to the Dr. Mia was worried.) We told her that he was healthy, exercised, and drank milk to be strong. She said "Daddy doesn't drink milk! Daddy drinks Diet Coke!" True that!!
Have I ever told you she is obsessed with spiders? She finds the tiniest spiders ever around the house (seriously, so small) and yells until we come look and get rid of it. My mom and I got her some books about spiders at the library and she is so stoked. She can tell you all about it!
Have I ever told you she is obsessed with spiders? She finds the tiniest spiders ever around the house (seriously, so small) and yells until we come look and get rid of it. My mom and I got her some books about spiders at the library and she is so stoked. She can tell you all about it!
7 comments:
Maggie is obsessed with spiders, too! In fact, she wants a spider cake for her birthday. She's crazy. Love the diet coke quote. Good luck with Joy School!!!
Hey Rachel,
It was so fun to run into you today! Your girls are darling.
Mandy
i love isabel's hair! so cute. and the pop-up toy description makes perfect sense. miles loves his too. :)
How funny about the Diet Coke. Whenever Tayler and Rylee pretend to bring us food they bring Sean Diet Coke too! They pick up on everything!
They are so cute. I love that Isabel is so mobile. How old is she now? Wow time has flown.
I love miss Mia helping in the kitchen. Sometimes it's so fun!
lovin' your family and your kids are so cute! especially that they know and are comfortable with milk vs. diet coke, way to break them in young. lets get together again SOON!
nice ryan! just kidding, you know we have issues here too. I love the pictures. Great chore training!
I love it! Train her early! Isabelle is sooo cute - I can't believe how much she is growing up! AJ is starting to rock on all fours...
Post a Comment