Just ask Leslie, I like to take pictures of myself, mostly to waste the last of the film. But also it is to amuse myself. So that is why I created this blog...as something for me to do, and maybe you will enjoy it too!
27 September 2007
Done with Joy School!
I finished my week of Joy School...woohoo! No, it really wasn't as bad as I thought. The time flew and the girls were so cute. It is also really fun to be with Mia and watch her learn. We learned about our five senses this week and she was a pro! There was some pushing, etc and Isabel wanted to be in the middle of everything, but I survived. I am looking forward to my 2 weeks off, but I will be much better prepared next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was hoping you'd like it and it seems you did. I bet you were awesome. Oh boy, I've got joy!
Aren't there some joy school songs?
Post a Comment