30 September 2007

Fun Pictures

I haven't had too much to blog, thus the lack of blogs. Our weekend was busy: Friday night dinner with Grammy to see her pictures from her 3-week trip back East, Saturday felt like we were running from thing to thing, with no break (and no time for my 2 MUST-get-done things #1 Get jeans that fit! #2 Figure out the bike situation.) Today was the typical Sunday, running to get ready, teaching Young Women, and Ryan in church all day. He came home, picked us up, and we went to the Break the Fast. We came home and got in our PJs for some relaxation (aka, Nap for Isabel, Blogging for me, Football for Ryan, and building towers for Mia).

This was the 2nd day of Joy School when Mia dressed herself. Please note that it was 80 degrees outside, but she insisted on the sweatshirt and the boots.

At least someone is using this thing! (Isabel is not super stoked on it, but Mia thinks it is hilarious!)

If Isabel is ever distressed, just put her on the couch and this is your reward! She loves it!


And my adorable husband, with my Mommy's girl, Isabel. This is the look I get whenever anyone else is holding.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Your kids are so cute! I love
Mia's outfit for the day.
That is too funny!

It sounds like you had
a busy fun weekend. I hope
you found some jeans that fit
you skinny minnie!

I'm glad you got some R & R in
last night.

Take care!

go boo boo said...

Love the snow boots (why do you have snow boots again? you went from SF to LA to OC?), please clarify. I still want to eat Isabel-I love how she is such a momma's girl.

Rachel said...

Snow boots are from Becky and Mia loves them way too much!

Megan B said...

I think you may just have a "Stayner" looking kid on your hands. Isabel is starting to remind me of baby Jocelyn. And Bailey. What say you? So cute!!! And Mia is still all Ryan.

kristenita said...

I love mia's outfit. too funny.

your babies are cute!