17 September 2007

Why did I wait so long???

Last Wednesday, we had our first house-cleaner experience. And it was AWESOME! Now I know what I've been missing. Now I am trying to figure out how to get into the budget because it makes me so happy...

Our all-white kitchen was glowing, especially the fridge that was fully cleaned

Ryan and I have both worked our magic on our bathroom tub and just couldn't get it done. Voila! It is like brand-new!


The entry floor is sparkling, the leather chair and bench are ready for a close-up.

I did it because I needed the stress-relief. It helped. But I am just struggling these days. Just a little depression (ala Adam Sandler). I don't know what is up, I am just sad and unmotivated. But I have done my best to keep the house clean and I am trying to have a good, positive outlook today (Thanks Mrs. Dub!). Maybe it will help...Any other ideas?

6 comments:

Best of the Bunch said...

Get on a plane and get your tootie up here! That will help. And drugs. Drugs are good.

kristenita said...

no sad!
wow, the house looks great. I often wonder how much I would love to have a little criada cleaning my house. dang, it looks awesome!
you can call anytime if you need to chat... and there's always the trip to target to brighten your spirits. and chocolate!
¡I hope you feel better soon, amiga!

JoJo said...

I love you, Rach! Your house looks so good. I can't wait for the day when I can afford to get a house cleaner... I guess I am our mother's daughter. :)

Also, don't feel alone with the down days. We all have them (especially us hormonal sisters).

Amber said...

Can I just say that I lOVE your honesty, another reason why we need to hang out more!!!! We A. all have those days, or as I call them, moments in all days. B. There is nothing like a clean house, that SOMEONE else cleaned. C. There are lots of things I try.
1 shopping
2 eating
3 laughing with friends
4 reading a good book
5 sleeping
6 getting a babysitter
7 call me WOMAN!

Mandy said...

Wow! Aren't house cleaners the BEST? You should do it at LEAST once a year.

To get happy I:
a)scrap
b)take a bath
c)eat some chocolate
d)go to Target
e)bust out the sewing machine

Hope you get out of your funk soon!

Ginger said...

Hey Rachel-
Your house looks great. Nothing like having someone else come in and get it spick and span!

I am sorry you are sad. Sometimes a good cry is needed... I think crying releases a lot of tension. Get on the floor and play a game with your kids, and know that you are not alone. It is the rare mother who has not suffered some type of blues.