Ryan truly lived my life when I was gone and went to Target. He surprised me with this lovely, new console table and the picture above it. We have been searching for this table for over a year and could never find something we really liked. He did it! And set it all up for me when I got home. He also bought two, adorable monkey pictures for Mia's room. She loves them!
And here is Mia who is obsessed with these boots. She puts them on and won't take them off, except to climb on our bed (a favorite passtime). I brought her these cute gloves from Utah (I love Walmart) and they are a new addition to her winter outfit. She will only take them off with a lot of convincing that it is easier to eat without them:)
We are off to the OC today for Thanksgiving fun. We will be at my parents' with all the California-Stayner people plus Ryan's mom and some randoms. Don't know how we will all fit in my parents' house, but I am sure it will work out. Hope you have fun! GOBBLE GOBBLE!
2 comments:
happy thanksgiving!
what a keeper your husband is!! nice table, he is so thoughtful. have fun with the fam in the OC for turkey day!!
I added my first memory...loved yours, I didn't realize you lived in the maid's room, but it did have that odd cellar-like feel. Liz and I shared the totally pimp guest house/room! Loved that! I can't wait to see your Turkey day blog complete with who was there and who wasn't.
Post a Comment