

Today is Ryan's birthday! He is 28 and I have never loved him more. He is an incredible husband, father, brother, son, and friend. He is great at everything he does. I love him because he treats me like a queen and always make me feel wonderful. He is ready and willing to do whatever I ask and always puts my comfort first. I love him because he is amazing with Mia and loves coming home to play with her. He also loves the mornings he get up early and hangs out with her. And she loves it too. She is totally a Daddy's girl! He is so determined and will never, never give up. If he sets his mind to something, he will do it. But it is always worthy because the Lord is involved in everything he does. He is a worthy priesthood holder and I can always turn to him when I need a blessing. He will never question, just serve. He makes me laugh every day and always laughs with me. And he can read my mind:) I am so lucky to have him as my eternal companion and cannot imagine a more perfect person for me. Love you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
2 comments:
that is so sweet, rachel. Happy Birthday Ryan, and you didn't do too bad yourself. :)
Happy Birthday Ryan! Hope you had a great day. Love the picture with the pink glasses.. total stud!
Post a Comment