
I am not a good mommy today. I am just in a bad mood and don't want to deal. Even with extra sleep (thanks Ryan), I think my pregnancy hormones are in full rage. Good thing Maama is coming (even if she is late and totally lost as she tried to take a short cut). Just breathe.
PS--Mia won't get dressed except in the top to her monkey costume. Gotta love these days.
PS--Mia won't get dressed except in the top to her monkey costume. Gotta love these days.
2 comments:
I love the "just breathe" comment, so true isn't it!! You are too a good mommy, but yes being pregnant isn't fun with the hormone levels going up and down. Thank heavens for Grandma coming to save the day. Hope she made it :)
i hate those days when you just feel like you're not good at this mommy thing. but, you are. neal's dad always would say to his mom on bad days, "if a 15-year-old girl in a trailer can raise a baby, you can certainly do it better." not too PC, but true, very true. :)
Post a Comment