10 November 2006

Fun Day & Roller Coaster Morning

Yesterday, Maama (my mom) and BooBoo (Annette) came to visit. Mia and I were very excited. We went to lunch with Ryan at Kay & Dave's where Dave helped us out and became our BFF. Maama volunteered to "nap" with Mia while Boo and I went to the Beverly Center. It was the first day/grand opening of the new H&M store. It was CRAZY! We had to wait in line in get into the store (but it was really quick) and they had a live DJ playing very loud music. There were TONS of people and it was a bit overwhelming for this pregnant lady. I only got a $10 wrap dress that might work while preggers and the adorable, pink, sparkly shoes for Mia. As shown in the picture, she LOVES them. She is saying a big cheese on this picture.

Last night, we went to night with the LA family (Matt, Kay, Zach, Liz, Alex, Me, Mia, and Maama, Andy & Boo) at C&O Trattoria in Marina del Rey. It was yummy, but I was sad without Ryan.


This morning, I woke up a little sad that I wasn't playing more with Boo & Andy and was coming out to moan to Ryan (he was on the early shift with Mia). I came out to a table set with the "You Are Special" plate and him making me french toast! What a wonderful surprise!! We had breakfast all together and I was feeling so much better. I headed into the shower while Mia played in our room. She normally takes a shower with me, but she didn't want to today. At the end of my shower, she was yelling at me at the door (we put up the gate on our bathroom door). I look out and she was bottom-half nakey, but she had removed a POOPY diaper. We had poop all over her, her clothes, the carpet a bit, my towel, and the changing table cover by the end of the experience. I wipe her up and we headed back into the shower to clean-up. Hopefully the day will turn out a little brighter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE H&M. I wish you could buy their stuff online, cause it's so cute and cheap. we have one in toronto (2hrs away) and rochester (1+hr), but not close enough!
sorry about the dramatic morning. I'm not really looking forward to the amount of attention POOP is going to take in my life soon. . .

Leslie said...

eeew, yucky. get ready for more of that as she starts potty training. i can't tell you how many panties we threw away . . . so sad I moved away before H&M. although, it's probably a good thing. your hubby is so nice to you, french toast?