I had a great weekend in Utah. I missed Mia and Ryan terribly, but had a relaxing fun time.
I flew in Thursday night and John waited for me (he was getting in from Vegas) and we headed to Kaysville. We stayed up late and watched The Office. Cameron & Bailey woke me up at 7am, but I took a nap after they left for school:) The whole family and I headed to Salt Lake and Hires Big H. Then Megan and I had our awesome massages and checked into the Marriott. John is a super-cool guy, Elite Marriott member since that is where he stays all week, so we got upgraded to nice suites and even got free drinks and ice cream:) We met Katie, Annette, and Jocelyn at Gateway for a yummy dinner and some shopping. We stayed up late, or at least late for us mommies (midnight) watching TV and chatting. I got up at 830ish and then Katie, Annette, and I went to breakfast (Meg and JoJo had to leave early). I got my hair done, relaxed, went to Walmart, and hung with the Creer boys. Kate and I went shopping, and then I had dinner with Elaine.
Sunday morning, we had breakfast at the Knights and then I relaxed and took a nap before heading out for my flight. It was so great to have nothing that I had to do, just nap and hang with my sisters and the kids.
Ryan did great as a stay-at-home dad. He even went to music class and Target! He was exhausted and now has a great understanding of my job as a mom and is very appreciative! Mia did great too and hardly knew I was gone. She was a little out of sorts last night upon my return and is a bit clingy to Daddy, but I'll help her get over that today.
The silly part? I didn't take 1 picture while I was gone!! Sorry!
1 comment:
Glad that you had such a great time! You need to post a picture of your hair now that you are home.
Glad that Mia and Ryan survived (and that he got a glimpse into Motherhood ;)
Take care!
Post a Comment