Stephanie gave the challenge...so here goes. I think there are more, but I must have supressed them far away. I'll have to ask Ryan when he gets home from work. OK, so at my sister, Annette's wedding in June 97, I was all set to catch the bouquet. I was up against her very tall sisters-in-law, but I still gave it a fighting chance and jumped as high as I could. I must've had some mad hops that night because I got high. And so did my A-line, bridesmaid dress. It wasn't so embarassing in the moment as after when Andy's brother showed me the picture in which he randomly captured me, jumping, with my dress up to my belly and my lovely, flower panties in full view!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the picture was long gone, but discovered it again recently at Annette's house, in her wedding photo album. Just there for all to see.
I must have something with weddings and catching the flowers because I do recall Leslie's wedding and a mad-brawl on the floor with Amy and Lisa. And there was a really cool picture of that too (no panties) with all of us in mid-air.
1 comment:
that is pretty embarrassing, and it was captured forever on film, which makes it even worse! very funny. thanks for taking the challenge.
Post a Comment