Stupid blogger again will not upload pictures. But we had a fun time trick or treating Tuesday night. Ryan came home from work (after sacrificing 3rd row, VIP tickets to the opening Laker game vs. the Suns) and we walked a few blocks away to the "good" area. Mia was a little hestitant at first, but then figured it out and would go up and knock and say "Boo!" Then she would search the candy for suckers! All I wanted was a couple snickers and she didn't get any. She was completely obsessed with her pumpkin bag and laid out all the candy that night and again in the morning. She did get a few pieces of candy in before we confiscated and hid it away in the kitchen. It was a nice night as a family and fun for our first trick or treating experience.
I am still trying to get over this cold. I went to bed super early Halloween and slept like crazy. My leg is still bugging unless I am laying down, which just can't be done all day. Mia and I did have a battle at the grocery store this morning. She did not want to go in the cart and I cannot carry her for that long anymore. So I put her back in the car and left. No groceries! Gotta love it!
1 comment:
Way to hit the "good" section! Sorry for no snickers.. I will send you some because we have PLENTY!
I hope you feel better soon! The Oct. pictures you sent were Darling! I love the one's of Mia at the end with her pumpkin bag- so fun!
It's a battle of the wills I tell you. We have left many places empty handed because of it (or not gone at all). Good luck with that :)
Post a Comment