16 November 2006

Go Emmitt!


I am so happy that Emmitt Smith and his professional parnter, Cheryl Burke won Dancing with the Stars. Ryan and I loved his moves throughout and voted for him on all 3 phones Tuesday night (although I was too lazy to move off the couch and vote online). I was, however, very miffed at Yahoo News because I TiVoed the show to watch with Ryan after he got home from the BYU/UCLA basketball, but Yahoo News had the results as the first tag line. So I found out, but tried to cover it up. Great season.


The above picture is of Mia in her sweet snow boots. We got them from Aunt Becky (our main clothes source). Mia went through 1 of the plastic totes, discovered these, and put them on all by herself. Now, when she finds them, she must where them. Because they are super necessary in the 75 degree weather. :)


Oh and thanks for the support yesterday. I mostly got over my bad mood and had a good day. The visit from Maama helped to relieve some stress. It was just one of those days.


I am getting ready today for my first weekend alone with no Mia. The longest I've been away is maybe 3-4 hours, so I am a little freaked out, but I am sure she will live and so will I. Ryan came home from work a few weeks ago and said "I got Friday the 17th off work, so you need to go to Utah." I said "OK!" So I am headed to Utah for a weekend with my sisters. I leave tonight and then tomorrow night, we are getting massages, going out to dinner, and then staying at the Marriott. I am also getting my hair done (cheaper in Utah!) Saturday so I will post pictures of that later. I will be back Sunday and try to update about all the fun times! Thanks Ryan! I'll miss you and Mia SO MUCH!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

oh my gosh! you are so lucky! how very very fun. time with your sisters! and mia, she will be completely fine without you. when neal and i went to hawaii for 5 days in 2004, my kids could have cared less. and when i got home, parker didn't even know who i was. ok, he was 14months old, but I was S-A-D.
anyway, HAVE FUN!

Jess said...

Hope you had a great time with your sisters! That is always so fun to have a "YOU" weekend and get pampered! Can't wait to hear the details and see pictures. Welcome home! I am sure Mia and Ryan will be so excited to see you.