Isabel is moving. She has been rolling all over, but is now doing an early stage of the army crawl. Yikes! No, it is actually really cute and fun to see her want something and go get it. Now onto baby-proofing the house.

And an extra picture for you. At my expense, I might add. But how adorable is Mia in this one? With her beautiful eyes, BIG smile, and pasta-sauce face?
5 comments:
Way cute pics!!
So cute... I miss you! and yes- sisters are the best... I can't wait to get the pictures on the disk so I can blog about how awesome my sisters are.
I am FREAKING out at how big girl and absolutely musher I want to eat her adorable gorgeous face Isabel is, and that is the cutest momma and mia picture ever! I love how much your kids adore you (as they should!).
Cutest pictures ever! Love them!
We miss you! Come visit. Isabelle looks so much older than the last time I saw her. I need Mia's mushy kisses!!! We love you!
Post a Comment