10 July 2007

HS Senior Year MeMe

Since I am trying to blog more, here goes...


It was 1995 . . .

1. Who was your best friend? Cortney R, Miki K, and Lisa

2. What sports did you play? Cheerleading (I know, I know, it's not a sport)

3. What kind of car did you drive? 83 Audi 4000Turbo (the biggest piece in the parking lot)

4. It's Friday night, where were you? Football or basketball games

5. Were you a party animal? No.

6. Were you considered a flirt? Not so much.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Until my junior year, I did play violin in the orchestra.

8. Were you a nerd? I was really shy and felt like a nerd. But I later found out that people at my school thought I was T.C. (too cool). Sooo not true! (I hang out with Lisa & friends from EHS because I wanted people with the same standards.)

9. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope.

10. Can you sing the fight song? Once, at graduation.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Miss LeVitre. I got an A+ in her class because she loved me! I baby-sat her son from time to time. And she would give me an A+ on tests if I helped her grade them (but I didn't actually have to take the test).

12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the quad, neutral ground. Jr & sr year, we would leave and go to Atrium Court or to Mag's.

13. What is your school's full name? Corona del Mar High School

14. School mascot? The Seakings

15. Did you go to Prom? I actually went to 3. I know, so much for the nerdiness. See #24.

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Be more myself and open up. In HS, you think about things way too much (popularity, etc).

17. What do you remember most about graduation? I walked in the procession with Erika Sparks whom I'd been friends with since kindergarten (although we didn't hang out). And then I took some pictures and headed to Lisa's graduation.

18. What was your favorite class? Spanish

19. Where were you on senior skip day? Magic Mountain also. On the unofficial ditch day, I got a note from my mom (such a geek) and went to lunch. During Estancia's ditch day, we went to the beach.

20. Did you have a job your senior year? No...well, actually, the summer before I worked at a dental office 3 times a week for 2 hours each day. Then I just didn't go back after Thanksgiving break.

21. Where did you go most often for lunch? Atrium Court, Baskin Robbins for a shake, or Mag's muffin

22. Have you gained weight since then? YES, but I am working on that:)

23. What did you do after graduation? Lisa and I went on a road trip up the coast with 2 of our guy friends. We were really good girls and our parents trusted us:) We camped along the way at El Morro Bay, Big Sur, and Monterey. It was awesome!!

24. Who was your Senior prom date? For my prom, I went with Dave W from EHS. I asked him. For Estancia's prom, I went with my bff, Rich. For Newport Harbor, I went with John Jones from our ward (which was totally random). The silly thing? All 3 proms were held at the same place:)

25. Did you go to your 10 year reunion? Negative. And my mom totally busted me for it. So I made Ryan go to his and he had a great time!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

yay! and then we all went to the BYU and became the bestest friends in john hall. :)

go boo boo said...

love it, stole it, i love the meme's, so narcissistic!

kristenita said...

CHEERLEADING IS TOO A SPORT!!!