Get a clue and grow up! You need more help...
And in other news...Laguna Beach:The Real O.C. is now, Newport Harbor:The Real O.C.
So, I know I will totally watch it, but still. Newport Harbor, the real OC? Whatever. Call it Newport Beach since Newport Harbor is just a school. (Bitter much? YES:))
3 comments:
sweet. neal and i will totally be watching. will you remind me when it premieres? i know i'll forget. :)
what is wrong with her? seriously, i do not get why those girls do not have their people, like the 2 other guys in the car with her, drive? I would so have a Bentley with a Chaffeur people!
Oh dear! Well, I did think how fun it will be to see our digs on TV and what not? But its sad that our little city will be publicized for the world. At least its not CDM, but that may be coming...that would be so pretentious and scary!
Post a Comment