25 July 2007

Beautiful sounds...and some cute pictures


Here's a fun picture of Ryan, holding Isabel and Hannah.

And Mia looking so stoked at the Fair last week while checking out a HUGE snake.

And the beautiful sounds? Isabel sleeping in her bed, which is a breather for me. And Mia, eating a popsicle in the backyard, singing "I Am A Child of God."

The potty training thing went fine. After 5 hours and 4 accidents, I quit. She was all into sitting on the potty, but it hasn't clicked yet. I had a moment of hysteria this morning, but just took a deep breath and said "This too shall pass." We'll try again tomorrow morning.

A BIG congrats to Jess on her beautiful baby boy, Jayson. Yummy, no?

3 comments:

go boo boo said...

Love the Y Shirt! And Penelope is definitely the same size as Hannah! I love the other tidbits. Sorry about potty training, it totally sucks. Do the Annette thing and don't try so hard, you will still be wiping bum when they are 6 (occasionally) but as JB Taylor once said, "In a job interview, they will never be asked 'at what age were you potty trained'".

Mandy said...

Hey, we had the same issue. A few hours, too many accidents. I'm letting her tell me when she's ready. She's gone a few times since then, but I am not goin to push the issue. At least not until we move. Good job for trying. It sucks, I know!

Jess said...

Thanks for the congratulations my friend!
He is yummy and I so love the newborn stage! I can not believe how big little miss Isabel is now. I still picture her being 2 or 3 months for some reason. She is too cute!

Potty training is the worst! She will be ready soon and just totally do it without any coaching.

Anyway, take care!!

Loves to you and your fam!