20 July 2007

Nords


We got the kids ready and were in the doors of Nordstrom at 710am. The parking lot was almost full by then and it was CRAZY inside. Seriously, next year I will do the shoes pre-sale because it was too much with 2 kids (or next year, I will get someone to watch the kids...at 7am. Good luck with that!). We got lots of fun things, mostly shirts for me and Ryan and shoes for me. And lots to end up taking back, of course! But it was fun and funny all at the same time. I also already hit the online site for more shopping (jeans and pants that I failed to get in the store) and now I am ready for a nap!! What did you get (if you went)?

ps--Zenny/Jeni...email me at r s p 0 4 2 8 at yahoo dot com so we can catch up and talk WW.

2 comments:

go boo boo said...

I hit it online, first at 2AM (no joke) and then actually put in the order this afternoon (the Rob Dyrdek as in Rob & Big, DC shoes were sold out by then, bumskis for the boys! they would love them). I already have buyers remorse, but I will have to wait and see what I fall in love with. I just couldn't deal with it today. When am I going to be invited to the pre-sale? Megan?

Jess said...

Looks like fun! I am so impressed with you taking your 2 kids as well. Good job! You are a die hard!

Loves!