We give Mia a little bowl of Apple Jacks for a snack. This morning, Ryan noticed that she picked out all the green ones first. I thought it was funny. Would you like some orange Apple Jacks?This weekend was fun. Ryan got home from work super early Friday so we had lunch together, took naps, and hit the park. Then off to dinner at his favorite, Chipotle. I like to go next door and get yummy New York-style pizza for Mia & I to share.
Saturday, we did some spring cleaning in our room, taking stuff to the garage for storage. Ryan then headed out to the Utah vs UCLA game with my brother, parents & family from Utah. He had fun while Mia and relaxed.
Church went OK with Mia not attending nursery this week. It makes for a very long 3 hours.
We couldn't figure out what to do yesterday, so we grabbed some stuff and headed to NB. We went to a great park with my Mom and then lunch at Wahoo's. We then walked around Fashion Island to see the dogs (and fell in love with a chocolate chiquaqua), rode the carousel, saw the fishes, and played at the fountain. We all took great naps & then went swimming. We had dinner at a yummy place in Irvine. Then I got Diedrich's hot chocolate and Ryan got a Golden Spoon and we headed home.
Now we are sad as Ryan is in Boston until Thursday for a company party. He gets to sail on the America's Cup yacht tomorrow. And I will try to be a good single mom for a bit:)
1 comment:
I love that she picked out all of the green ones! Do they taste different than the orange ones? We'll have to do a taste test and see!
I'm so glad that you guys spent the day together on Monday. That would be nice after 3 years. Good for you guys! It sounds like you had a wonderful time.
Sorry you have to be a single mom for a few days. Just think you can eat Ramen and Mac & Cheese and not have to worry about anything.
Take care!
p.s. how are you feeling these days?
Post a Comment