GIRL!!!!!!!!
Everything looked great and measured right on time. She was moving and kicking around which was weird to see on the screen and feel at the same time. My mom came with us and Mia sat quietly in her lap and watched the whole thing. What a great family event!
My mom and I went to lunch with Mia after and Mia was upset on the way home. I made sure she didn't have anything in her hand to throw out the window, and then I rolled down the window to distract. She then said "Uh-oh! Shoe!" She had thrown one of her shoes out! Luckily, it wasn't too big of a street, so we went back and picked it up. Silly girl!
4 comments:
Congratulations! You'll LOVE 2 girls. It's so fun! I am so glad that everything looks good! That's always a relief as well.
Glad you had a fun day with Grandma too.
congrats!!!
:)
I love the ultrasound visits!
Yay for sisters!
YAY! i knew it was a girl, :)! That's so exciting; so what's her name?
Post a Comment