The Amazing Race Season 10 started last night and we LOVED it! We Tivo'ed it while I was waiting for Ryan to put Mia down. During that time, we got 2 calls from Megan & then from Matt about how hilarious it was. And it was! We especially like the Gays, the Cheerleaders, and the Hicks. (I am soo not PC, but whatever). Ryan wasn't too impressed with the big twist, but I thought it was nice to kick up the pace for everyone. I am just so excited!
I also prepared my TiVO for this week...How I Met Your Mother, Smith, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, The Office, Survivor, Grey's, ER, Dog:The Family Speaks...and those are just the ones I can think of right now. Woohoo! What are you excited for?
3 comments:
ER!!!! cannot wait for ER on thursday night - they TOTALLY left us hanging last season - no fair - and it's about time we see what happens. I don't have Tivo, so I think I will have to take the phone off the hook for the hour just to be sure there are no interruptions :)
oh heavens, so many shows: the office, Project Runway, of course, Oprah, Desperate Housewives, Lost, Laguna Beach, (which is already in full swing), the Amazing Race. I thought it was unfortunate that the Muslim guys went home; i mean, they already think we hate them, now they get kicked off first! speaking of un-PC, Neal says, at least it was the king of muslims that are black and then decide to be muslim. they weren't from the middle east, i guess that helps. :)
is michelle noh still on how i met your mother?
While I loved Amazing Race 10, with work, school, high council, family, workouts, I just don't know where to cut out my TV Schedule. Here's what I watch, and debating what to cut (yes TIVO, I have DVR) is the best).
1. Lost
2. Survivor, of course
3. The Unit, Special Ops.
4. Prison Break (when will they ever get to Utah).
Fav quote: Young escpaed convict - "So you're from Utah. Are you mormon?"
Dumb girl - "No, not everyone from Utah is Mormon."
Convict: "Cool, that means you can party!"
5. College Football, UCLA, USC, BYU, game of the week. Awesome watching a game in 60 minutes or less.
6. Medium, getting sucked in since Zach will be on the season premier, in one of her dreams, we believe.
7. Numbers, looking for Zach in an upcoming episode.
I think that is enough TV for me.
Keep me posted on the Amazing Race.
I still think John and I should apply, two bros in law, mormons with kids, could be so fun. John and I would rock, John driving, me with my international skills.
Post a Comment