22 September 2006

Read a Good Book

And of course, this is one of my favorites. Thanks to Aunt Elaine! But I seriously have read a lot recently. I read part of the Sue Grafton series. There is a book for each letter of the alphabet and I read D, E, F, & G in about 3 days. Then I finished the last 2 books of the Perri O'Shaughnessy series and a couple others. Elaine also gave me a great book, "Honeymoon with My Brother" by Franz Misner. Really great story about a guy that got left 2 days before his wedding, but still went on his honeymoon. I am now reading "the blood runs like a river through my dreams" by nasdijj. Don't love it, but it is small enough to finish off. Next up will be "The Count of Monte Cristo" for October's book club. I like to read!

3 comments:

kristenita said...

we read count of monte cristo for book club too and it's a good one... I'm stuck reading a book I'm not really into right now, but feel like I need to finish it... I need a GOOD one I can't put down again!

go boo boo said...

I finally just finished something about an ordinary day, it was good,little, but took me a while to get back to. Mom gave me a few including sister's keeper & the same author's other book. I'll have to try the grafton books, I am starving for new reads.

Jess said...

That book she is holding is hilarious! How fun.

I need to get into a good book, but I am not a great reader- they seem to put me to sleep easily :) I guess it wouldn't if it was a good book huh?!

Take care!